Welcome to the 2021 Jr. Fairbook!
With the ever presence of COVID 19, ALL information in the Fair Book is subject to change at the Fair Board's discretion along with the help of the Green County Extension Office.
Fur & Feather Auction Starts at 10 a.m. The order of the Auction is as follows: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Rabbits. Click here for the Fur & Feather Auction Program.
Meat Animal Auction Starts at 12:30 pm. The order of the Auction is as follows: Swine, Lambs, Goats, Steers. Please Click on each of the species to get their Auction Program.
Entry & Registration Information
FairEntries begin Friday, April 30th, 2021 through Tuesday, June 1st, 2021 @ 4:30 pm.
Please call Green County Extension (608-328-9440) or the Fair Office (608-325-9159) with any questions.
Forms & Documents
- Promote the Fair Contest & Rules Green County Jr. Fair Trophies & Awards
- Animal Health Regulations
- Jr. Fair Judging Schedule
- Green County 4-H Projects VS County Jr. Fair Departments Chart
- 4-H & FFA Livestock Auction
- Dairy Youth Recognition Auction
- Jr. Fair General Rules & Instruction - updated 5/4/2021
- Dept. 1 Dairy
- Dept. 2 Beef
- Dept. 3 Swine
- Dept. 4 Sheep
- Dept. 5 Goats
- Dept. 6 Horses
- Dept. 7 Poultry
- Dept. 8 Rabbits
- Dept. 9 Dogs - TBA
- Dept. 10 Vet Science
- Dept. 13 Cats
- Dept. 14 Plant & Soil Science
- Dept. 15 Flowers & House Plants
- Dept. 16 Natrual Sciences
- Dept. 17A Cloverbuds
- Dept. 17B Explorers
- Dept. 18 Cultural Arts
- Dept. 20 Photography
- Dept. 21 Computers
- Dept. 22 Woodworking
- Dept. 23 Electricity
- Dept. 24 Mechanical Science
- Dept. 25 Food Nutrition - updated 5-10-21
- Dept. 26 Clothing
- Dept. 27 Knitting & Crocheting
- Dept. 28 Home Furnishings
- Dept. 29 Child Development
- Dept. 31 Demonstrations
- Dept. 33 Leadership Entreprenueurship Self Det Serv Learning
- Dept. 34 Health Sciences
Please contact the following with any questions: Green County Extension Office- 608-328-9440 Green County Fair Office- 608-325-9159