Storage Placement Dates
If you need storage at any other time you need to contact the fair office (608) 325-9159. Please leave a detailed message and a telephone number where you can be reached. We will allow storage providing there is space available. Storage rates will not be prorated.
Boats: $13/foot + tax per season
Campers, RVs, 5Th Wheelers: $13/foot + tax per season
Cars and Trucks: $175 + tax per season
Motorcycles, UTV/ATVs: $80+tax per season
Trailers: $13/foot per season
Farm Equipment: $6/foot per season
**NEW**Storage Rental Procedure1. ALL units will be measured by a Fairgrounds representative upon arrival.
2. Next you will need to come to the Fair Office to complete a contract, pay and receive a I.D. tag for your unit.
3. Final step is placement of unit that has been tagged with an I.D. tag. NO units will be placed that have not been tagged.
- Full payment of rent is due at time of storage. No fees will be prorated. All placement is on a first come, first serve basis.
- The period of storage is as follows:
- Boats will be stored beginning Saturday October 21, 2023 (8am to Noon) and end April 20, 2024 (pick up time TBD).
- All storage items, other than boats, will be stored beginning Saturday October 28, 2023 (8 am to Noon) and end April 20, 2024 (pick up time TBD).
- Items will be placed in storage between 8:30 a.m. and noon on Saturdays in October and on the scheduled April date to which a time will be determined at a later date and announced via email and/or phone call.
- NO untils will be permitted to be removed any sooner than the removal dates above. Any units left on the grounds beyond the scheduled removal date will be charged an additional $10.00 per day storage fee.
- Explosives, flammable liquids, contraband or other unlawful goods are prohibited on the premises.
- Individuals storing items shall hold the Green County Fair Association and its agents harmless from all claims or loss or damage to property and all injury to or death of any persons caused by the acts of negligence of any individual storing items on the grounds, his guests, licensees, or invitees, occurring on the premises. Individuals storing items hereby expressly releases the Green County Fair Association from any and all liability or loss or damage to the individual's property or effects arising out of water leakage or theft, or other causes beyond the control of the Green County Fair Association. Individual's possessions are to be placed at the individual's sole risk, and the Green County Fair Association shall have no liability for any loss or damage caused to these possessions. Individuals storing items know that insurance is available from independent companies for damage to their property and for the liability referred to in this paragraph.