Storage Placement Dates
October 16th, 2021 from 8:00 am to Noon- Boat Placement
October 23rd, 2021 from 8:00 am to Noon- All other Items (RVs, Campers, Trailers, Vehicles, ect.)
If you need storage at any other time you need to contact the fair office (608) 325-9159. Please leave a detailed message and a telephone number where you can be reached. We will allow storage providing there is space available. Storage rates will not be prorated.
Boats: $11/foot + tax per season
Campers, RVs, 5Th Wheelers: $11/foot + tax per season
Cars and Trucks: $130 + tax per season
Motorcycles: $80+tax per season
Trailers: $11/foot per season
Storage Rental PoliciesGreen County Fair uses buildings for storage during winter months. All items stored, other than farm machinery, are placed in enclosed buildings. Farm machinery is stored in open barns.
- Full payment of rent is due at time of storage. No fees will be prorated. All placement is on a first come, first serve basis.
- The period of storage is as follows:
- All storage items, other than boats, will be stored beginning Saturday October 23, 2021 and end April 9, 2022.
- Boats will be stored beginning Saturday October 16th, 2021 and end April 16, 2022.
- Items will be placed in storage between 8:30 a.m. and noon on Saturdays in October and must be removed between 8:30 am and Noon on the scheduled April date.
- NO untils will be permitted to be removed any sooner than the removal dates above. Any units left on the grounds beyond the scheduled removal date will be charged an additional $10.00 per day storage fee.
- Explosives, flammable liquids, contraband or other unlawful goods are prohibited on the premises.
- Individuals storing items shall hold the Green County Fair Association and its agents harmless from all claims or loss or damage to property and all injury to or death of any persons caused by the acts of negligence of any individual storing items on the grounds, his guests, licensees, or invitees, occurring on the premises. Individuals storing items hereby expressly releases the Green County Fair Association from any and all liability or loss or damage to the individual's property or effects arising out of water leakage or theft, or other causes beyond the control of the Green County Fair Association. Individual's possessions are to be placed at the individual's sole risk, and the Green County Fair Association shall have no liability for any loss or damage caused to these possessions. Individuals storing items know that insurance is available from independent companies for damage to their property and for the liability referred to in this paragraph.